Thank you for your proposal!
Thank you for your Proposal!
In the next few days you will receive a confirmation that the committee has received your proposal.
Proposals will be peer reviewed by a panel chosen in a broad range of expertise from the AMIA membership. The Conference Committee uses the ratings from the Peer Review Panel to schedule the conference.
The goal of the Conference is to present an broadly-based program that speaks to the wide range of attendees with a balance of theory and practice, inviting new ideas and concepts that may stimulate additional interest, involvement and educational benefit.
- May 19, 2017 – Deadline for Session/Workshop Proposals
- Early July, 2017 – Session Notifications
- July, 2017 – Call for Posters
- Mid July, 2017 – PreliminaryProgram Announced
- August 15, 2017 – Poster Submission Deadline
- August 30, 2017 – Poster Notifications